Is the summer heat getting you down? Is you skin looking dehydrated? It’s time to examine the best formula to have healthy glowing skin. The key ingredients to healthy, amazing skin consist of the following:
- Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water (8 ounce glass)
- Wear sunscreen at least with a SPF of 50+
- Limit sun exposure.
- Use a face wash that is hydrating and follow up with a face mask.
- Use a gentle exfoliator to eliminate dead skin, black heads and white heads.
- If the skin has blemishes, use salicylic acid face mask or a serum to treat pimples and blemishes.
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is also a good recommendation to treat acne. The Ordinary is a good affordable skincare line that is one I would suggest. Please visit the following website: https://tinyurl.com/549c5m9p.
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a good serum to keep the skin hydrated.
- Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a good toner to use after cleaning the face daily.
- Use a vitamin C serum and mask to keep skin looking hydrated.
- Use tretinoin once a week to help prevent wrinkles and keep the skin looking youthful.
- Eat at least 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables followed up with a good multi-vitamin and liquid collagen.
I would recommend getting facials every 4-6 weeks. The skin cells turn over every 28 days.
- Microdermabrasion-Removes the dead skin on the surface.
- Hydrafacial-Deep hydration and clears the skin’s pores.
- Light chemical peel-Gives skin a glow and gets rid of dead skin.
Retailers to shop for good skincare:
Online retailers for good skincare:
- The Ordinary
- Super Goop
- Peter Thomas Roth